Thursday, August 7, 2008

I hate cows..

I don't know if any of you know this... but I hate cows.... I remember not long ago a nasty calf running at me with his head swinging back and fourth and seeing massive amounts of snot and mucus flipping into the air from his mouth and nostrils as it came closer and closer to me... I remember running that day... away from that nasty cow that made Slimer in Ghostbusters look like a cute, cuddly goo filled teddy bear....

but today....

I had my REVENGE!!!

6 comments:

Dale and Linda said...

You really are a cowboy! (Not just a cowboy fan) EEEEHa! Go get um, Devin!

Erica said...

ahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This scene is all too familiar! That is so funny! You should have challenged the cow that we saw on our 4-wheeling trip. You could have taken it...

Dave and Alisha said...

Nice, I'm glad to see the cow footage finally made it on the blog. That was fun times, we'll have to plan more adventures like this one.

Anonymous said...

Now I know your worst fear Mwahaha! For so long I was distracted by collecting moldy bread to plaster your truck with, but now... I envision you waking up to the feel of a violent 'rain'-storm dripping upon your face, but as you open your eyes you will see a red-eyed, snot spewing calf of biblical proportions perched over you, oozing it's nostril-excretions all over your gotee! Heh hee hee! How sweet it will be!

Devin and Amber said...

LOL.. capn you have a way with words... You are right.. I do not fear mold at all now... not even a little

Lara said...

You are hilarious Devin. I got a good laugh out of this and Capn's comment too. Thanks for that!