Monday, August 4, 2008

Starting 4-10's

Well today (Aug 4th) my office has started to work 4-10’s so the Governor can look good to all his environmentalists buddys, this is supposed to save energy.….
So far… I have woke up at 6:30ish went to work and I am the only male staff here, the whole office is off in Blanding for a training/retreat till Wednesday. So I thought it would be nice since there are only a few of us.. A nice quiet day,, but then the front staff called me and told me that SOS staffing does not have a male staff today (this is bad news cause they do our drug testing) so ALL the guys that have to drug test today have to come here… where I am the ONLY male staff!!!! So my nice quiet day has been turned into a day of watching and handling other people’s urine!! I went to 4 years of college to watch people pee in a cup!!!! This is just not right!

So day 1 of 4-10’s has really ahh…… pissed me off!

1 comment:

Dave and Alisha said...

That sounds like a great way to spend your two extra hours. Well I guess the best part is that you have one day down and only three more to go till the weekend.

We had a lot of fun camping with you guys. Thanks for letting us ride your ATV's. Everytime we get to go for a ride Dave is always like "we really need to get one of those some day."