Saturday, August 16, 2008

Family Camping Trip

Amber says: We went camping up in the mountains above Richfield two weeks ago with some of my immediate and extended family. It was fun to see a lot of my family that I haven't seen in a long time. We had a lot of fun visiting, eating, 4-wheeling, and looking for deer.

Alisha and Dave

Devin, my cousin Braxton, Alisha and Dave

I was ready to take my parents home with us when they hopped on the 4-wheelers.

This deer posed nicely for us.

This is part of the trail we went 4-wheeling on.

This was how dirty I got.

This picture was actually taken in 2005 in the same area. I included it because it is one of my favorites. I just love the deer in the middle of the flowers.

4 comments:

Dave and Alisha said...

Better late than never :). It's always fun to see posts from you guys. Have fun on your next camping trip coming up.

Dave and Alisha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Ha Ha!
Amber you are just slightly filthy in that picture. It is funny you never see a truly dirt covered pic of Devin though... My guess is he is a metro-sexual and can't stand the dirt under the nails. Tell me, does he braid that gottee at night to keep it wavy and lustrious???

Ryann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.