Monday, September 15, 2008

Get Your Rock On!


I would like to post some pics of us playing this game.. The problem is that we are both too busy playing to take any... We are having a great time with this game!! The game has 100 new songs and also lets you KEEP your Rock Band 1 songs by downloading them to your HD. So we have 200+ songs we can play now!!! This is a game that we will have to bring down to play with the family over the holidays. I would get a kick out of watching Kelsey and Alexa singing along to some Blondie, Joan Jett or the Go Go's.. Haha.. Or Kolton singing Livin on a Prayer, Wanted Dead or Alive or maybe American Woman? or Billy Idol's White Wedding!

Enough of this typing,.. I have to go play!

2 comments:

Kels said...

Sweet! sounds like a blast! i cant wait to play!!

Kolt Time 71 said...

Sounds Fun, BUT YOUR PUSHING YOU LUCK! I'M THE ONLY ONE THAT CHOOSES WHAT I PLAY AND SINGING ISN'T ONE OF THE IDEA'S! LOL