Sunday, April 13, 2008

Master Bedroom v2.0

So over the last couple of weekends Amber and I have been working on some little projects that have been needing to be done for a long time.

We repainted the Master Bedroom and an old dresser that we have had for a few years that was really beat up.





























We put up a new ceiling fan and got a new bedspread. We have decided to go with the whole "island theme" but are working on it little by little


































This lamp rocks! I got 2 of them on eBay for $45.00 I think it was a great way to add to the island feel.
















So that is what we have been up to lately... So now I will have to turn my attention to the backyard and that will be a lot of work,, I have never been very happy with it.

Ohh and my truck was feeling a little left out so I had to add some style to it!!

GO COWBOYS!














suck on that Kolton!!!

5 comments:

Kolt Time 71 said...

I do not "suck" COWBOYS!!!

Erica said...

LOVE IT!!! I love the bedroom! Those lamps are so cool, and I LOVE the ceiling fan! Want to come install one at our place?

Kels said...

everything looks GREAT! my dad will dig the cowboys stuff! haha

Kolt Time 71 said...

YOU MUST!!!! CHECK OUT MY NEW POST!!!!!!! OR ELSE!

Lara said...

Love the bedroom, but seriously, what were you thinking with the truck? Just kidding. Looks good.