Saturday, December 5, 2009

Catch Up

We haven't posted anything for a long time, so I thought we'd get caught up. Not much has happened with us, but Quinn has grown a lot. Here are a few pictures of him over the last few months.

Quinn with Santa last week

Quinn's favorite position when Dad's holding him

Quinn had a fever, so I put a washcloth on his forehead. He kept holding his breath whenever the red light came on on the camera before I took the picture.


Quinn, his Grandpa Bezanson, and his cousin Brody in mid-November


Quinn and his cousin Piper in mid-November


Getting ready to get in the hot tub.

Quinn in his Halloween costume.

2 comments:

Lara said...

Cute, cute, cute. Fun to see some updated pictures. He looks like such a happy kid.

BusyBez said...

O.K. I'm going to die!! I LOVE this kid. His smile is heartwarming. How cute is it that he was holding his breath when the red camera light came on!
Thanks for posting. Made my day.