Monday, March 9, 2009

The Name Game

As most of you know we have been fighting about name of our child for years... Well I finally gave in and even tho Quindale is an awesome name together we have settled on Quinn... Unless I give Quindale a final push when Amber is drugged up and not thinking clearly :)

So I guess the point of my little post is just to inform you that we have settled on a name... for now


in other news because I gave in on the name Amber is letting me have free reign with the baby room, I have phase one almost done,, a perfect shade of Dallas Cowboy blue... I have to do some stripes still,, the stripe pattern will be the same as the Dallas away uniforms... it will be awe......... (wait for it) .....some!!!!!


The same pattern that is on the sleaves..

3 comments:

Emily said...

You will have to take a bunch of pictures of the baby's room when you are done. How are you going to find bedding for the baby's crib that matches?

Devin and Amber said...

We will definately have to post pictures when the room is done. We've actually looked for crib bedding that will match. You can buy custom made sets on e-bay for a lot of money. I'm not sure if we want to spend that much money or just find something in the right colors. If you go to e-bay and search for dallas cowboys crib bedding it will bring up the custom made sets. I guess we'll have to decide soon because they take about a month to be completed.

Lara said...

I like the name and that will be fun to put his room all together. I liked doing that part a lot. It makes it even more real. And then Amber will have to go in and look at his clothes a hundred times imagining him being here. : ) Fun!