Sunday, December 7, 2008

Official Announcement

We put up a teaser post back in October, but we didn't confirm or deny anything at that time. Well...I am now far enough along that we feel comfortable officially announcing that we are expecting our first child in June. We are extremely excited and can't wait for each milestone during the pregnancy and after the birth of our child.
We should have our appointment to find out whether we are having a boy or a girl during the last week of January or the first week of February. If we can get it scheduled during the last week of January, and if he or she cooperates, we plan on announcing the sex of our baby during half-time of our Super Bowl party. Hopefully the weather will cooperate and people can actually come to it this year.

5 comments:

JennyO said...

Congradulations (officially)! I'm so happy for you guys!

Lara said...

Yay! This has been a long time coming and I am so excited for you! How are you feeling Amber? Everything good? Keep us posted on how things are going and let us know boy/girl asap after super bowl since I won't be there. Good luck you guys! Congratulations!

Devin and Amber said...

I've been feeling pretty good. Just dealing with the normal exhaustion and nausea, but it will be worth it in the end. We will do a post after the Super Bowl party to let everyone know if it is a boy or girl.

Kolt Time 71 said...

Hey Dev, I was sort of hoping you could tell me before hand if it is a boy or girl because I need to buy the baby some Saints gear and you know I don't want to buy a black and gold dress if it's a boy so yeah. It sure would help me out a lot.


jk

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you guys! I just found your blog. I'm looking forward to seeing how the ultrasound turns out. Hope you're feeling well.