Sunday, November 23, 2008

Jazz Game!

This last Wednesday I got my company's VIP Season Tickets to the Jazz/Bucks game. Unfortunately Devin was sick and couldn't go. I felt really bad that he couldn't go with me. Luckily my sister, Alisha, was available to go. We had a blast. These are really cool tickets. They are Row 2 behind the Visitor's bench...plus we had dinner in the VIP dining room before the game and went back for treats during half time. The game was so much fun to watch that close and we were excited that the Jazz won.

This was the view from our seats. You can see the Milwaukee Bucks players and the coaching staff in front of us.

Here is Alisha standing behind our seats after the game.

Here I am by our seats.

1 comment:

Kolt Time 71 said...

THAT IS SOOOO COOL!!! I wish i could have gone!

P.S. Was I your 2nd choice to take to the Jazz game?